Sunday, May 25, 2008

What goes around.....

My lucky/ unlucky day: Saturday May 24th

So I get woken up at the butt crack of dawn to help my sister move.
We start the day off with a nutricious breakfast at Mickey D's. Well, this was no ordinary trip to the big arches, this McDonalds had a gas stateion inside, or other way around , whatever. Anyways, I make that comment that I still hadn't ever bought a scratch card even though I was legal to do so. So with that, my Daddy-o pulls out a crisp $1 bill and tells me to go pick one. I pick carefully, and present my dollar. I don't even get carded which in turn loses half it's thrill, but it was a good thing as I had no idea on me. I begin scratching to find that I am the winner of a $2 jackpot.

I turn my glorious proof in and am asked if I want two more cards or to cash out. I cash out as we are about to leave, and she tells me I made a good choice. I triumphantly give my Dad back his dollar and show off my $1 profit. The odds were heavily against me but I triumphed.

Scratchcards, you made a believer out of me.

Anyways, after a long hard day of moving, we go to lunch were I find a dollar bill on the parking lot ground. Jackpot!!!
I MADE TWO WHOLE DOLLARS TODAY BY DOING NOTHING!!!!

then I go to the Happy Sump to become an unhappy sumo to find I must work on my day of birth.
Karma. It'll bite you in the butt every time.

No comments: